Friday, May 27, 2011

Accident 车祸

As usual, I was driving my little Viva down the North South Highway from Malacca to Johor. Cruising around 110km/h, which is the speed limit; therefore, it should be considered safe.
我按照时速每小时一百一十公里的安全标准开着我可爱的小 Viva 从马六甲往新山去。

Again, as usual, I got thirsty as I drive. So, I stretched my arm to grab my water bottle.
同样的,也正如往常一般,口渴了就伸手到后座拿水壶。

This is what is unusual, my water bottle slipped and fell. Following the same rythem, I turned my stearing wheel and ran through the devider, dragged along the road for 3 seconds at 110km/h speed. As a result, my little Viva was badly damage that I could not even open the driver's door. However, I continued my journey and reached Johor safely.
可是,不寻常的是,手滑,把水壶弄掉了。同时,方向盘也跟着失控,匆向路旁的分界。小 Viva 严重受伤!就连司机的门都没办法打开了!然而,我依旧开着受伤的小 Viva 到新山。

Honestly, this was the first time I felt my little Viva is too big for the highway~ and I am too big for the Viva~ 
说实在的,这是我第一次觉得高速公路太小了,容纳不了我的小 Viva。也是第一次觉得我的小 Viva 其实还蛮大的!

No comments:

Post a Comment