Monday, October 24, 2011

Bridal Shop: TOUCH - SUCKS!!!

Please allow me to share my opinion on my Bridal Shop: TOUCH @ Jalan Loke Yew.

If you want to have a happy pre-wedding photoshoot, PLEASE, I beg you NOT to choose TOUCH at Jalan Loke Yew because it will ruin your beautiful day.

a. Totally NOT PROFESSIONAL Photographer
- The photographer was busy "dating" the lady who was supposed to hold my long gown and veil during the photo shooting session.
- Totally no sense of creativity in photography. In fact, I was the one who told him how to take pictures.
- Instead of capturing Bao Bao & my pictures, he took picture of the helper.



b. USELESS Helper
- The lady joining us on the outdoor shooting was suppose to help me with my gown and veil, but she was standing under the shade playing with her phone.
- She did not want to be in the sun at all so I have to hold my long gown all by myself.





c. TERRIBLE Results
- Terribly, we did not even have enough photos to choose for our album because we hated most of the pictures.
- For the table top photo, TOUCH actually cut part of my Bao Bao's head off in order to fit in to the photo frame.



Please allow me to shout "OH MY GOD!!!" I can't believe how TOUCH ruins my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment