Friday, October 21, 2011

Are you a POLICE? - Part 2

This is a continuation of [Are you a POLICE? - Part 1]

You won't believe what happen today! Well, at least I can't believe it.

I was telling my colleagues about my "pulled over experience" last night. With no surprises, most of them said, "I would just give them RM50 and get out of there."

I am glad that I did not give a penny to that so-called POLICE. Guess what I found out today? I met that "POLICE" at my office today. Apparently, he is one of the security guards at my office! In other words, he has no rights to pull me over or fine me.



I am super pissed off! What's wrong with this country? I really need to get out of here before I am transformed into one of them.




Now, everything makes sense to me:
a. That is why he let me go without giving me a big fine because he simply cannot do that.
b. That is why he asked where do I work because he knew if I work in this company, he will be in trouble. I can totally make him jobless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment