Thursday, October 20, 2011

Are you a POLICE? - Part 1

It was almost ten o'clock at night. I was driving home after my makeup class.
While I was driving, my sister called me all the way from Taiwan; so, I answered the call even though I knew I should not.

Bad move~ Two police drove passed me and pulled me over. Well, in this part of the world, police pulls you over not necessarily giving you a RM300 fine. Instead, he/she is looking into earning extra pocket money (you know what I mean).












Here is the conversation (translated from Malay into English)
Police: Identification Card (IC) and Driver's License.
So, I did as was told.
Police: Where do you work?
Me: Err.. I am a makeup artist.
Police: Do you know what you did wrong?
Me: Yes, I was on the phone while driving.
Police: So, what do you want me to do now?
Me: I have no idea since this is the first time I get pulled over. I didn't want to pick up the phone, but my sis called from Taiwan; so, I have to pick it up in case it is an emergency.
Police: Very well. So, what do you want to do now?
Me: What do you mean? I guess you will issue me a fine?
Police: I ask again, what do you want to do now?
Me: Fine, just fine me. I will not do it again.
Police: Fine, I will let you go this time since this is your first time. Do not repeat your mistake again, ok?
Me: Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.


Wao! I guess I am lucky today!


PS: Please pay attention to the Green Conversation and continue with [Are you a POLICE? - Part 2]

No comments:

Post a Comment