Friday, May 20, 2011

Bridal Photo Session

Can I start complaining about TOUCH? 我可以开始投诉心愿了吗?

1. The photographer was just unprofessional. I wanted photo A, but he produced photo B and told me A and B are the same! I'm not blind, ok?
1. 非常不专业的摄影师。我要求的是图 A,可是他却给我图 B。还告诉我说图 A 和图 B 是一样的。老大,我不是瞎的好吗?
Photo A
Photo B







2. The lady who went out with us on the outdoor photo session was supposed to help me with my dress and veil. But, she was just standing under the shade because she didn't want to get under the sun or into the dried leaves! Come on, it's your freaking job!
2. 摄影师助手是应该帮我拉裙子,帮我飘纱的。可是,她因为怕晒,怕虫,在拍摄过程中就完全没有帮忙,只有站在一旁当花瓶似的。大姐,那可是你的工作也!







3. The photographer actually took pictures of the lady instead of us during our outdoor wedding photo session! Can I say, "WTF!?!? Go get a room!"
3. 在拍摄过程中,那摄影师竟然偷拍那助手。妈的,你的专业本质呢?要暧昧就走远一点。别碍着老姐!真不知糗!
  
4. The outcome of the photo, another surprise, they cropped BaoBao's head off and refuse to replace the photo!!
4. 领照片时还附送了一个可恶的惊喜!他们竟然把宝宝的头给删了!而且还不愿意更换!
 





In conclusion, I hated the service, attitude, quality! None of the wedding couple should go for TOUCH if you want to have a great photo session!
总之一句话,服务差,态度差,品质差。如果你想要有个愉快的摄影过程,就别选择心愿了啦。你可能会后悔的哦!

Ironically, I chose BaoBao's birthday thinking it would be fun and memorable event together. SAD~ 
我真笨,还以为会有个美好回忆,特地选了在宝宝生日那天拍摄。可恶,心情真是糟透了也!

BaoBao Day

520 is a special number for Chinese speaking person (me!) because it represents the magical words, "I LOVE YOU".
520 是一个很特别的数字,因为它的发音仿佛"我爱你"。

520 is a very special day for me because this day in 1984, the world welcomed a very special person - my beloved BaoBao!
520 在 1984 年是一个很特别的日子,因为整个宇宙都在欢迎特别的你 - 我最爱的宝宝。

Baobao, Happy Birthday and I Love You!
宝宝,生日快乐,我爱你!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

RiO 里約大冒險

Yea! Back to the theater watching RiO with my sister!
好开心!约了妹妹一起到电影院观赏里約大冒險!

Bao Bao, I am so sorry. Even though I know you want to watch it so badly, I cannot wait for you! Because when we finally get together for the movie, the theater has already replaced the movie with a new one.
宝宝,我很抱歉。虽然我知道你也很想看,但是我不能等你了!因为每次当我们终于可以一起去看电影时,想看的电影每次都下影了。

Anyway, my sis and I loved it! I definitely do not mind watching DvD version with you.
无论如何,我妹和我看了都超爱的!我不介意陪你一起看DVD版哦。

My favorite character is 我最喜欢的角色是:
<-- They are annoyingly cute! 他们是讨人厌的可爱!

什么都不想要

(Oppss... No English Version)

好难过哦!要的东西样样都不给我。
我已经在柔佛新山找到了一份要聘请我的工作,但是公司却始终不要让我转换过去。机会就这样的没了啦。

总裁真不守信用的。明明答应了可以让我走,到了最紧要关头却不让我走了。
更糟的是,还把我提名到吉隆坡的办公室去!老大,我越是想要接近在新加坡的宝宝,你越是要把我们分开得远远的。真没人情。可恶死了!

更讨厌的是,一家新加坡公司原本是要聘请我了。可是一样的,到了最紧要关头,却又决定采用新加坡人。这是什么天理麻。讨厌死了!

幸好我现任上司拼命的挽留我在马六甲。否则,我现在已经在那讨人厌的吉隆坡了 - 又交通堵塞,又超高生活费用,薪水却又维持不变。

也许我应该感恩吧。
我放弃争取了!我什么都不想要了啦!
<-- 放过我吧!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Bao Bao or Babe? 宝宝还是贝贝?

Wish you in advance, Happy Birthday!!!!
Hmm... Is this wish for Bao Bao or for Babe??
提前祝你生日快乐!!
哼...应该祝福宝宝还是贝贝自己呢??

For these two years, I have been receiving advanced birthday gifts from Bao Bao on Bao Bao's birthday. So ironic! Well, I still love it!
这两年,我都一直在宝宝生日当天收到宝宝送给贝贝自己的生日礼物。好奇怪哦!可是,我喜欢!

Thank you! Now, I can cross out another item on my "Wish List".
谢谢!现在,我又可以在我的“愿望表“上剔除多一样东西。

Happy Birthday, my dearest Bao Bao!
祝你生日快乐,我最亲爱的宝宝!

Our Journey 我们的旅程

Getting married is not about a happy ending. Instead, it is about a beginning of a wonderful life-long journey together. 结婚,不是美满结局的终点。结婚乃是一对恩爱情侣展开人生另一个美丽的阶段。






Baobao and I have decided to put our hands together, put our hearts together, put our souls together to build this journey together. There might be ups and downs as we walk this journey; however, as long as we walk together, we will overcome and be stronger together.  
宝宝和我已经决定了要一辈子手牵手,同心协力的创造我们美满的旅途。路上或许会有许许多多的考验。但是,只要我们一起面对,我们就一定可以克服一切,而且还可以变得更加坚定,稳固。





God will witness our marriage and be proud of His match making.
主将会见证我们的婚姻。而且还会因以为傲。

Yeah! Finally, we had completed the wedding course!!! Hmm... Let's see what are the take home notes to remember...
1. Baobao has to be more proactive and adapt to change
2. Babe has to be more supportive and patience
真棒,我们终于完成了婚姻辅导课程!让我把重点复习复习一下:
1. 宝宝必须更加主动和加强适应力
2. 而我呢就必须多多给予支持和加强忍耐力

If you come across us as we walk our journey, please stop and give us your blessing~
若你在我们的旅途上碰上了我们,就请你停一停,把祝福带给我们吧!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

All about Mom 除了妈妈, 还是妈妈

Few years back, we found out that my blood type is totally different from my parents'.
Obviously, my Mom got panic and had my blood retested. After poking two holes in my arm, the result came out unchanged. Shit!
几年前,我们发现我的血型是和爸妈的完全不同。
很明显的,妈妈快吓疯了。马上要我重新测试我的血型。在我的手上刺了两个洞之后,报告结果仍然没有改变。干!

Hmm... Did my parents take the wrong baby back in the 80's? Or I might have been adopted?
Those questions have been bothering my Mom since the suspicious blood test report.
哼...难道爸妈在80年代时早就抱走了错的婴儿?或者我有可能是收养回来的?
自从那可疑的验血报告出炉之后,这些问题就一直的困扰着妈妈了。

Mom, regardless if I am biologically yours, I am truly yours. Unless you have changed your mind that you no longer wanting me.
Don't keep thinking, you will only grow more grey hair.
哎哦,妈,不管我是不是亲生的,我仍然是你的。除非你已经改变主意不再要我了啦。
不要再想了啦,担心长白发哦。
<-- what's up with your grey hair? 你的白头发?
May is your month: Happy Birthday, Happy Mother's Day, and I Love You!
五月是您的月:祝您生日快乐,母亲节快乐,我爱您!