Monday, March 12, 2012

Gigimei 小G

Have you checked out my New Love, my Baby? She is the lovely Gigimei~

As promised, I will share on how Bao Bao and I came out with the beautiful name: Gigimei~ Let the secret reviews!







If you break the name up, it is Gigi + Mei:

On 10th March 2012, Bao Bao got his wisdom tooth extracted. Gosh, he was in so much pain! The dentist did a bad job that the wisdom tooth was crashed and the crashed pieces of wisdom tooth still remain in Bao Bao's gum. Terrible experience! If we were to be in the US, we would totally sue the dental clinic. Unfortunately, we are not!






Do I sound off topic? Not really. In Malay, tooth is called Gigi. Now, you see the connection, right?

What about Mei? That is me! Somboi's Chinese name is Mei.


Gigi + Mei = our lovely Gigimei~
Sweet~


No comments:

Post a Comment