Saturday, March 10, 2012

My New Love, My Baby

Please welcome my baby, my new love - Gigimei!
You may call her Xiao G (小G) which means Small G in Chinese.
Let's check out why is she Gigimei in my next blog entree. Stay Tune~

She is my best companion for now. Hopefully I will re-ignite my blogging motivation so that one day I will get a lot of sponsors on electronics, household, fashions, travel, flight tickets, hotels, spa, wines... (keep my fingers cross)!
Now, let's check out Xiao G (http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-tab/SCH-I815LSAVZW):
That's right, Xiao G is Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. She is the first Super AMOLED Plus tablet. Looks how classy it is. I am just loving her~ Bao Bao is so jealous seeing me giving all my attention to Xiao G instead of him. hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment