Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wedding Blessing~

We are MARRIED!!!
Thank you everyone, I really enjoyed my wedding!!!
Special thanks to all my Sisters Team:
Bing Bing - My lovely sister! Thank you for being my Maid of Honor!! Love you!!
Stella Chai - Thank you for being the leader! Organizing all the crazy games!!
Mun Yin - I am so touched that you flew all the way from the US to celebrate this day with me! Thanks for all the sexy gifts! Love them all!
Erica Wong - Thank you for the beautiful makeup for my Mom. Of course, thank you for the lovely gift and handmade card~
Melissa - Thank you for traveling all the way north just to be on my Sister Team! I truly appreciate it!
Dong Hee - I felt so loved that you flew all the way from South Korea and brought so many gifts for me!!! Love those Korean crafts~
Zhen Zhen - My lovely sister! Thank you for always be there for me! I just love you to the max!

 Not to forget special thank to all my wonderful Men:
Huaizhi - Thank you for being my awesome emcee! Also, thank you for driving my Sisters Team members.
Huikeat - Thank you for being the photographer for FREE for me!! You are simply AWESOME!
Choon Huat - Thank you for being the camera man for FREE for me!! Running around catching the precious moments.

Last but not least, thank you for my Far-Far-Away Blessings:
Maggie - Thank you for catching the video of wishes from Chon&Catsy, Kun&Regina, and Sue~ Felt so loved by all of you in the States.
Sang - My all time best buddy in the States!!! Thank you for the complete facial set~ I will make sure I am beautiful enough for Bao Bao.

No comments:

Post a Comment