Monday, April 18, 2011

Double Happiness 双喜临门

***Sorry, this comes a little late due to my limited internet access
对不起,这来得有点晚了,因为我的互联网接入有限

Congratulations!!!!!
My sis finally graduated!!!!
I am sorry that I cannot witness your greatest moment on the stage....
~~ Well, my youngest sis and I got kicked out from the graduation hall due to our so-called sexy outfits. Luckily, we still get to take a graduation picture together!
恭喜!!!!!
我的大妹终于毕业了!!
我很抱歉,因为不能看到你在台上最光荣的一刻....
〜〜 我小妹和我被踢出毕业大厅因为我们的短裙被认为是所谓的性感服装。幸好,我们仍然可以在毕业厅外来个大合照!

Double Congratulations!!!!
Happy Birthday to you too!!!!
I am sorry that I have not managed to send over your birthday shoes....
~~ Let's have a preview and let me know if you love them!
双倍恭喜!
同时也要在此祝你生日快乐呢!!
我很抱歉,因为没能把生日鞋送到你那里去....
〜〜好吧!就让你过目一下吧!让我知道你爱他们吗!

No comments:

Post a Comment