Friday, August 16, 2013

X-MEN Series

The Wolverine just came out recently. Movie freak like me, of course, I watched it almost right on the day it was released in Malaysia. I cannot deny, it was a GREAT movie. In fact, Hugh Jackman has slowly replacing Johnny Depp in my heart. Oh my God, they are so HOT! I wish Bao Bao could be half as hot. Hehe~
Anyway, back to The Wolverine. Last week, Singapore Channel 5 was showing X-Men First Class. I know, it is such an old movie. BUT, I am totally addicted to X-Men Series and I have decided to Google about it. Wow, they have SIX movies already and the seventh one will be out in 2014. Honestly, I cannot wait.
This morning, Bao Bao told me Singapore Channel 5 is showing X-Men tonight!! Gosh! I think my addiction has reached the max level. Guess what I did during my lunch break?

I went out and bought myself the entire X-Men Series!!!!! Now, I can watch them on DVD with my superb Philips Home Theater System! Isn't that awesome!?

I can be crazy sometimes~ That's Somboi~ Crazy & Wild?

No comments:

Post a Comment