Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nasty Comments 残忍的评语

Can you believe it? It has been 2 years since I graduated, but I just took my graduation pictures in September 2009!! How exciting...
你信吗?我已毕业了两年。可是,我在今年的九月才拍了毕业照!! 超兴奋的耶....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few days ago, my sister went to the studio to check on my graduation pictures. Soon after she checked out the unedited pictures, she called me.
几天前,姐姐到了拍相馆去看看我的毕业照效果如何。看完了之后,她马上给我摇了个电话。

She said, "All your pictures look great, but ONE. I've no idea how to edit THAT ONE."
她说,"嘿,你的照片拍得还蛮不错嘛。只是有一个.... 超难看的耶。我不晓得要如何帮你修改的啦。"
"Wao! What's wrong with THAT ONE?"
"哇! 有那么难看吗?"
She answered, "You know, you look like Nga Cha Sou -- bucktooth!!"
她回答,"你知道你像谁吗?像牙檫苏 -- 龅牙的!!"
==>
Then, she immediately burst into endless laughter, "Wahahahahahahahahaha...."
然后,姐姐马上抱腹狂笑,"哇哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...."
".................." Well, I was completely speechless.
".................." 吊线。有口难言。

Ouch!! What a comment. I thought I am considered as cute.
嗷,痛!!! 好绝的评语耶。我还一直都超不要脸的认为自己有点小可爱。

Me = Nga Cha Sou? "IMPOSSIBLE!!!!"
我 = 牙檫苏?"差太远了吧!!!!"

2 comments:

  1. hahaahaaa you are cute to me laaaaaaaa

    -mag chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic that we took tat day consider nice?! i can't believe it.. hohoho... i think thin eyes got problem... so, don worry.. she definitely see it wrongly too.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete