Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moon + Cake = Festive? 月+饼=节日?

PART I 第一幕
I couldn't help, but wonder 我不停的想:
If it is worth to drive 6 hours all the way from Melacca to Perak JUST for the Mid Autumn Festival (a.k.a Mooncake Festival)?
值得吗? 就只为了一个中秋节而牺牲自己。开一个6个小时的车程从马六甲一路到霹雳州去?

Well, I did it anyway since I have not many choices...
Therefore, instead of feeling miserable, I might as well try to enjoy the long journey.
可惜,我没有太多的选择。一定要去!
所以,就只好开开心心的享受这段路程吧!
...melacca..马六甲.......perak..霹雳州...

PART II 第二幕
This year, there is no Moon; so, I can't consider it as a Mooncake Festival. However, there is YOU next to me.
今年的中秋节竟然没有月亮,但是,却有你在我的身边陪伴着我。

Thus, the new equation should be 所以,我想了一个新的方程式:
YOU + Cake = Lovely Festive
你 + 饼 = 甜蜜节日
In the end, I concluded "Because of YOU, the 6 hours drive was worth it."
总之,结局就是"因为有你,那6个小时的车程是值得的。"
...甜..lovely..... ....lovely..密...

1 comment:

  1. haiyo... worth it!!! worth it!!! :)damn sweet le...

    ReplyDelete