Friday, October 9, 2009

G - Force vs. Where Got Ghost 豚鼠特工队 vs. 吓倒笑

On my birthday night, I was debating which movie to watch:
生日当晚,拼了命的选电影看:
1. G - Force豚鼠特工队)
2. Where Got Ghost (吓倒笑)

My first reaction was, "I don't want to watch movie about 3 Ginny Pigs!! It MUST BE boring..."
第一个反应,"我不想看三只白老鼠拍电影啦!! 肯定会闷死我的..."
Thus, Where Got Ghost was the final decision since the reviews said it is a funny movie.
所以,最后的决定是看吓倒笑。而且,听说还蛮好笑的啦。

In the end 结果...
=>
It scared the shit out of me!!! GOSH!!!!
干! 吓倒我快漏尿了啦!! 啊!!!

Last Wednesday, I went to watch G-Force since my friends kept describing the movie as cute and funny.
上星期三,因为朋友说豚鼠特工队好可爱,又好笑。就相信这一次吧! 去看了豚鼠特工队

As a result 感觉...
=>
What a great movie!!! Excellant!!!
太棒了!! 好好看哦!!

Bottom line is 总结...
I should have watched G-Force on my birthday.... -_-;
我应该选择在生日当天看开心的豚鼠特工队啦... -_-;

2 comments:

  1. first time hear got ppl watch horror movie on birthday... fainted... :P

    ReplyDelete