Saturday, January 9, 2010

Angry 气死我了

One of my worst Saturdays....
最烂的星期六...


About a month ago, I promised myself that I will not take the "SECRET LADY" to anywhere anymore. This is to avoid being yelled at in case I am lost on the road or my car runs out of gas. On top of that, I do not want to waste my precious time staying out late doing nothing, but bored.
一个月前,我答应自己不再载"秘密女人"到任何地方了。免得开错路,车没油时受挨骂。更糟的是把我的青春全都浪费在坐着等。

Yesterday, the "SECRET LADY" asked me to take her out tonight for a house-warming dinner.
She said, "We just go eat, then, straight to home."
I answered, "I don't want to go... If you needed a car, you can take my car, I would rather stay home than being bored at a place where I know nobody."
She convinced, "Really, it will just be eat and home."
So, I agreed to take her. One last trust.
昨天,"秘密女人"要我今晚载她去参加一个迁居喜宴。
她说:"走,我们一起去吃。吃了就走人。"
我便说:"我不要去了啦。你就拿我的车子去吧。我不想要坐在那里无聊,宁愿做个宅女。"
她又说到:"真的啦,这次真的是吃了就走人。
结果,我又答应了她。最后一次。

HOW STUPID!!!!
We went out at 5:30pm, and I arrived home at 10:30pm!!!!
First, we had dinner at the house-warming party...
Then, she went talking, talking, and more talking with the "strangers"...
Then, she went talking, talking, and talking again with more "strangers"...
Then, she said, "Let's go and have supper!!"
笨死了!!!!
5:30pm 出门,10:30pm 才到家!!!
我们先去捧场那迁居喜宴。之后,她就到处搭讪"陌生人"。搭讪好了这个,又搭讪另外一个"陌生人"。搭讪完了之后,她说:"走,我们一起去宵夜吧!!"


JUST KILL ME!!!
How dare you lie to me that it will just be "Eat and Home"!!!
疯了!! 杀了我吧!!你尽敢骗本小姐说"吃了就走人"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment