Monday, August 26, 2013

What's the purpose of life?

Lately, I have been wondering what is the purpose of life?

I see many friends around me have been working so hard in order to make more money, to have a better life, to satisfy their wives' needs...


What will be the definition of "I've earned enough", "It's time to enjoy"?

I used to envy my wealthy friends for they can spend money like nobody's business, travel the world like it's free... However, after hanging out with one of them over the past weekend, I have come to realize that I do not envy them anymore. I see emptiness in their lives, I see colorless in their lives...
I start to appreciate and cherish my life. Bao Bao and I do not make a lot of money, but we are filled with joy, filled with loves, filled with satisfactions...
And, that is all that I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment