Saturday, July 7, 2012

Teambuilding

I am appointed to be the organizer for my department Teambuilding. Gosh, I am very excited since I love to be the event planner so that I am able to organize something that I enjoy.

Since I am back in Malaysia, I have always missed the adventurous life I had back in the US. So, I am organizing a Teambuilding in Malaysia National Park: Lubuk Tapah, Endau Rompin. That way, I know I am able enjoy waterfalls and hike.

After tabling out the activities (Hiking, Waterfalls, Tubing...), I had finally decided to engage Big Tree Travel and Tour Malaysia (http://www.bigtreetours.com/) to set up the Teambuilding equipment, prepare meals, arrange transportation, accommodation, and hiking tour guide.

Let's check out the team:



I am glad the Teambuilding turned out to be awesome! Big Tree members cook very well~ Yummy!

Well, there is one BIG NO NO on the trip - LEACH!!!!!
The trip could be better if there is no leach during our hike!!!! Leaches freaked out the ladies on the team which made me felt responsible for their mental stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment