Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Best Buddy

I am going to Ho Chi Minh!!!! This is going to be a spontaneous trip!
My best buddy in the States, Sang, is coming back to Ho Chi Minh, Vietname for a short summer break. Thus, he invited Bao Bao and me to visit him since we have not met since I left the States in Aug 2007. Wow, that is like FIVE LONG YEARS!

Check this out! I found super old pictures of Sang and me when I was WILD and he is always the good boy. Gosh! I was so FAT and DARK! Oh no, Sang, I miss you already!!



Without any hesitation, we agreed to fly over to Ho Chi Minh regardless how expensive is the flight ticket. Luckily, Jetstar (http://www.jetstar.com/) offered pretty good deal. So, we managed to get reasonable price for our flights.

Vietnam, here I come~ Sang, I can't wait to meet you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment